We here at JohnnyJet.com would like to extend a huge congratulations to Steve C. for his clever, laugh-out-loud caption to our favorite Johnny sighting in London-town (see below). With an overwhelming 756 entries, this was- without a doubt- our most anticipated giveaway of the season and for good reason!
Thanks to Johnny’s partnership with American Express, Steve has won 50,000 Starwood Starpoints- redeemable at any Starwood hotel. From the St. Regis Punta Mita Resort and The Westin in Kauai, he’ll be choosing from some of the most luxurious resorts in the world. It’s a rough life, but someone’s gotta do it. And we’re happy to say that someone is you, Steve. Enjoy!
Thanks for all the submissions. We had to pick one winner but needless to say, it was a tough decision. Stay tuned for more AMEX SPG giveaways coming soon. Also, don’t forget to enter this week’s contest: Share Your Most Useful London Travel Tip And Win Swag!
*Please email contest related questions to [email protected]
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.