If you’re one a person that likes to be organized, here’s a travel gadget that might interest you. The new Keyport Pivot is part key organizer, part multi-tool and part tracker (so you never lose your keys again).
The Pivot keeps everything from keys to a USB memory stick to a pocket knife, bottle opener, pen, and flashlight stashed in a sleek package. It has a grippable handle and an optional low-energy Bluetooth locator (like a built-in Tile fob), making finding your lost keys a snap. (Note: Obviously, you can’t take the knife portion on a plane unless you put it in checked baggage, so you need to remember to remove the module each time. Here’s a two-minute video on how to do it.)
The Keyport can hold between two and nine keys and/or tool inserts, costs $19.99, and comes in black, silver or red. It’s made of stainless steel and is 3.1 inches long and one inch wide at its maximum.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.