Passengers who travel with SWISS (Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.) on November 21 on Flight LX 16 from Zurich to New York are in for a culinary treat as internationally-renowned Swiss Chef Andreas Caminada will personally prepare and serve a special meal for all classes of the flight (SWISS First, SWISS Business and SWISS Economy).
SWISS teamed up with accomplished Chef Andreas Caminada, one of Switzerland’s best-known chefs, to create this one-way offer of a special inflight meal for guests. Chef Caminada is the proud recipient of three Michelin stars and 19 GaultMillau points. His restaurant at Schauenstein Schloss, a small boutique hotel in Fürstenau, Southeast Switzerland, is considered one of the 50 finest restaurants in the world.
The onboard “pop-up restaurant” experience with Chef Caminada will include assistance from his crew on board to cook for all the inflight guests and personally serve his special meal creations, supported by SWISS’s own cabin crew team.
Further details of this special flight, including how to book on it, are available at swiss.com/caminada. Online at swiss.com, there is also an opportunity to win one pair of SWISS Business tickets and four pairs of SWISS Economy tickets for the flight.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.