The new year is upon us and with it comes all kinds of well-intentioned resolutions. And some are much easier to keep than others. Sticking with your promise to go to the gym five times a week may fall by the wayside by week four, so why not make a resolution that’s way more fun to keep? How about taking a personal pledge to travel more in 2016? Now that’s the kind of resolution I can get behind!
Overnight is a new app that’ll let you book same-day stays with local hosts and it’s going to help make travel easier, more accessible and more affordable for people around the globe in 2016. And to start the year on the right foot, they’re encouraging everyone to take the pledge to make 2016 the year they travel more. And that doesn’t have to mean planning a three-week, drain-your-bank-account kind of vacation. Maybe it’s just a weekend getaway or even an overnight escape but whatever it is, it’s all about getting out there and exploring a spot away from home.
So if meeting new people, having new experiences and making friends sounds like a good way to jump into the new year, then join the Overnight movement, take the pledge and commit to travel in 2016. Make this your year of adventures, big or small!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.