This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
The launch of the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card in late 2021 was one of the most exciting new cards we had seen in a while. We like it because cardholders can receive many premium card benefits with a “low” annual fee. Now, Venture X cardholders can enjoy special luxury hotel perks through the Capital One Premier Collection.
What is the Premier Collection?
Starting in late 2022, the Premier Collection will be available through Capital One Travel. Travelers will be able to enjoy special perks and earn rewards at luxury hotels and resorts across the world.
Additionally, some of the benefits include:
- Earn 10 Capital One miles per $1 on Premier Collection bookings
- Receive hotel loyalty points and status (when applicable)
- $100 experience credit (or local equivalent) for dining, spa, and other activities
- Daily breakfast for two
- Complimentary WiFi
- Additional premium benefits (when available)
Plus, some of the extra benefits that you may receive include early check-in, late checkout, and room upgrades.
These new luxury travel perks continue to make the Capital One Venture X Rewards as one of the best travel rewards credit cards. With this card, it is easy to earn rewards and redeem its benefits.
Premier Collection Properties
The portfolio offers experiences in big cities, quaint villas, and exotic islands. Boutique hotels and other leading hotels from brands, including:
- 1 Hotels
- Proper Hotels
- Six Senses
- Small Luxury Hotels
- The Leading Hotels of the World
You may be able to stay at the Hotel Cafe Royal, which is one of London’s best hotels.
Other member hotels across the continent are:
- COMO Castello Del Nero (Italy)
- Euphoria Retreat (Greece)
- Le Pavillon de la Reine (Paris)
- Majestic Hotel (Barcelona)
Premier Collection properties across the U.S. include:
- 1 Hotel South Beach (Florida)
- Montage Laguna Beach (California)
- The Ned NoMad (NYC)
If traveling to the Caribbean, rooms are available at Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort in St. Lucia. Additionally, there are also properties in New Zealand (The Carlin Hotel) and South Africa (The Plettenberg).
Capital One Landing
Capital One is also launching another way to improve your airport experience. This is in addition to the budding Capital One Lounge network. Soon, travelers can visit Capital One Landing locations in these airports:
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA): 5,483 square feet located immediately post-security in Terminal 2. It’s at the intersection of National Hall and Concourse D.
- New York La Guardia Airport (LGA): 10,700 square feet on an iconic sky bridge in the brand-new Terminal B. The indoor/outdoor concept overlooks the NYC skyline and airfield.
The culinary-focused locations allow guests to enjoy a food and beverage menu designed by the award-winning José Andrés Group. Plus, these locations are a complement to the airport lounges. It can also be easier to reach. They’re intended to be centrally located within airport terminals.
In conclusion, these new Capital One luxury travel perks can benefit flyers and those who enjoy the high-end hotel and resort experience. It’s possible to earn maximum benefits. Plus, the addition of the Capital One Premier Collection can make the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card your go-to travel credit card. However, as this is a premium card, you’ll want to use the benefits to offset the annual fee.
- The Scariest Hotels to Spend the Night According To A New Haunted Hotels Study
- The Best Gas Credit Cards for 2022 (Rewards, Cash Back, & Bonuses)
- X1 Card Review: Earn Rewards Without Excellent Credit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.