I’ve seen all kinds of clocks on the internet, including dozens of different faces for my Apple Watch, but none of them come even close to the Earth Clock.
Earth Clock isn’t the fastest way to tell time but it is certainly the most unique. It shows five images of planet Earth and then it goes to work by zooming in, one by one, looking for views of Earth from above that resemble numbers. They could be natural, like a snaking river for the number five or manmade like a football stadium for a zero.
RELATED: Never Sleep Through Your Alarm Again
If your computer clock isn’t set to military time, then the first earth will find something that looks like a zero. The third earth will be looking for a colon. What’s cool is that on any or all of the numbers, you can drag and zoom around any of the views to explore the area.
You’re not going to want to use this clock to tell time every time but you can make it your screensaver. It’s just a unique and fun way to tell time – especially if you’re into geography and/or travel. Plus, your young kids or grandkids will love it, too!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.