‘Tis the season! If you are planning on visiting family and friends in Los Angeles, check out the newly renovated Orlando Hotel’s fun holiday packages! And don’t worry, the price still leaves room in the budget for some last minute Christmas shopping.
An overnight accommodation:
- A $50 American Express Gift Card good at any retail store, restaurant or boutique shop that accepts American Express (There are plenty to choose from on W. 3rd Street just steps from the hotel).
- A winter wonderland shopping day extravaganza at The Grove, with complimentary valet parking and your own personal shopper. You will experience the magic of The Grove as it is decked for the holiday season, including Santa’s Workshop, the tallest Christmas tree in Los Angeles and faux snowfall during the evenings!
- Macy’s Department store at The Beverly Center on La Cienega & West 3rd Street offers guests of The Orlando Hotel a 10% discount on all merchandise – including sale items – with presentation of room keycard at the time of purchase.
A two-night stay:
- Two Tickets to the Farmer’s Market & 3rd Street Melting Pot Tour, which leads guests on a tasting tour of the historic original Farmer’s Market and popular West Third Street eateries (a $106/$53 p.p. value)
- Copy of LA Farmer’s Market Cookbook: Meet Me at Third & Fairfax. ($22.95 value)
- “Holiday Houseguest Gift Basket” from Fraiche Fine Gifts on West 3rd. Your choice of either a Charcuterie Basket or a Tea & Cookies Basket, complete with traditional Chinese tea pot. (a $75 value).
- A $50 American Express Giftcard to The Grove, known as one of the most spectacular shopping and entertainment experiences in Los Angeles. The shopping Mecca will be decked for the holiday season, including Santa’s Workshop, the tallest Christmas tree in Los Angeles and faux snowfall during the evenings!
(A one-night version is also available starting at $285.00)
Information provided by: The Orlando Hotel
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.