As more and more people start getting vaccinated, more and more people are traveling. Keep yourself safe and healthy by continuing to adhere to health guidelines (it sounds like face masks, hand sanitizer and social distancing are going to be a part of our lives for a while longer) and keep traveling with health tools like a thermometer and a pulse oximeter so that you can check yourself if you’re not feeling well.
Of course, you don’t want to get weighed down with all this stuff so here’s a cool find: This Pocket USB Forehead Smartphone Thermometer with Digital Display is super small and, as its name suggests, fits into your pocket, making it easy to check your temperature anytime, anywhere. You just plug the device into the USB port on your phone (compatible with Android Type-C and iPhone Lightning ports) and you’re ready to take your temperature.
Once plugged into your phone, just hold the thermometer 1-8 centimetres from your forehead and your temperature will be measured in one second and display on the LCD screen. You can also switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Since taking temperatures at airports and restaurants will be an ongoing thing as travel opens up, it’s smart to have your own thermometer handy and be able to monitor your temperature yourself wherever you go. This tiny, portable device makes that easier than ever.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.