This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
As more and more people start getting vaccinated, more and more people are traveling. Keep yourself safe and healthy by continuing to adhere to health guidelines (it sounds like face masks, hand sanitizer and social distancing are going to be a part of our lives for a while longer) and keep traveling with health tools like a thermometer and a pulse oximeter so that you can check yourself if you’re not feeling well.
Of course, you don’t want to get weighed down with all this stuff so here’s a cool find: This Pocket USB Forehead Smartphone Thermometer with Digital Display is super small and, as its name suggests, fits into your pocket, making it easy to check your temperature anytime, anywhere. You just plug the device into the USB port on your phone (compatible with Android Type-C and iPhone Lightning ports) and you’re ready to take your temperature.
Once plugged into your phone, just hold the thermometer 1-8 centimetres from your forehead and your temperature will be measured in one second and display on the LCD screen. You can also switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
Since taking temperatures at airports and restaurants will be an ongoing thing as travel opens up, it’s smart to have your own thermometer handy and be able to monitor your temperature yourself wherever you go. This tiny, portable device makes that easier than ever.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.