If you subscribe to my free newsletter, then you know I go to great lengths to be prepared for anything and have all kinds of safety gadgets that I use both at home and on the road. The newest one I have (thanks to their PR company) is called MyMedic. It’s a perfect companion for road trips or backpacking adventures.
Sadly, it was inspired by the tragic death of a family member so the founders are on a mission to ensure that people never have to face a minor or major medical emergency empty handed.
Each of their compact first aid kits comes equipped with the highest quality tools and medical supplies, hand-selected to be effective in real life situations. With the MyFAK, you will have access to everything you could need from blister or cut protection to bleeding and breathing all in a ruggedly durable and easily accessible pack. It comes with over 100 first aid and trauma supplies and includes supplies for bleeding, airway, burns, hydration, meds, sprain and fractures, topical, and more. The pack has a snag-resistant zipper and a grab-and-go design that features a velcro tear away panel. It is MOLLE system compatible, which means you can attach it to other backpacks and customize it for a particular trip.
I keep MyMedic kit in the car since we go on a lot of road trips. Starting at $50. To learn more, visit My Medic.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.