Who doesn’t love the chance to win a contest – especially when it has to do with travel? This page will be updated weekly to keep you in-the-know about great contest opportunities, so check back frequently. NOTE: If you find a link that’s not working, it most likely means the contest has ended.
Here are some great contests that are active:
–Travel to Korea Begins Again: Win One of Eight Sensational Trips (September 30)
–Win a seven-night Caribbean cruise for two (Nov 14)
–Chance to win $5,000 in credit each year for life to use at any Evolve vacation rental. (November 30)
–Win an eight-day Viking river cruise for two (April 30, 2023)
Have fun and good luck! I hope you win the trip of a lifetime!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.