This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Good news food lovers! You will soon be able to use your Chase Ultimate Rewards to pay for Tock dining reservations. In early 2020, you will see a special dining page in the Ultimate Rewards online portal and Chase mobile app.
Tock lets you book prepaid reservations at the high-end restaurants–including James Beard and Michelin winners–and wineries. Most Tock partners are in the United States. However, you can find offers in select international cities.
This new redemption feature builds on the current Chase-Tock relationship that began in 2018. All Chase credit and debit cardholders can book curated deals with the Chase Cardmember Tables.
Use Chase Ultimate Rewards for Dining
Once the dedicated dining page and mobile app tab launch, you will have these payment options:
- Redeem Ultimate Rewards points
- Pay with cash
- Pay with cash and points
The redemption experience will be similar to booking award travel on the Chase travel portal. You may also appreciate this flexibility more than redeeming your points for cash rewards or gift cards.
All Chase credit cards in these families can enjoy this new redemption option:
As always, it’s possible to earn bonus Ultimate Rewards on Tock dining reservations if you card has dining rewards.
Related: Best Chase Credit Cards
Private Dining Series
Additional Chase Sapphire benefits include unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
Summary of Tock Reservations
You now have another way to redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards. Using your points for Tock dining reservations can be a valuable option when you don’t use them for travel rewards.
- How To Check Your Chase Credit Card Application Status
- Chase Combo That Earns the Most Rewards
- Best Dining Rewards Programs
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.