This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Good news food lovers! You will soon be able to use your Chase Ultimate Rewards to pay for Tock dining reservations. In early 2020, you will see a special dining page in the Ultimate Rewards online portal and Chase mobile app.
Tock lets you book prepaid reservations at the high-end restaurants–including James Beard and Michelin winners–and wineries. Most Tock partners are in the United States. However, you can find offers in select international cities.
This new redemption feature builds on the current Chase-Tock relationship that began in 2018. All Chase credit and debit cardholders can book curated deals with the Chase Cardmember Tables.
Use Chase Ultimate Rewards for Dining
Once the dedicated dining page and mobile app tab launch, you will have these payment options:
- Redeem Ultimate Rewards points
- Pay with cash
- Pay with cash and points
The redemption experience will be similar to booking award travel on the Chase travel portal. You may also appreciate this flexibility more than redeeming your points for cash rewards or gift cards.
All Chase credit cards in these families can enjoy this new redemption option:
As always, it’s possible to earn bonus Ultimate Rewards on Tock dining reservations if you card has dining rewards.
Related: Best Chase Credit Cards
Private Dining Series
In addition to high-end dining perks, Sapphire members can also enjoy free DoorDash DashPass for 12 months. Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders get unlimited deliveries with no delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash. This is worth over a $100 value. But, you must activate with your card by December 31, 2021.
Sapphire Reserve members can also get $100 in DoorDash credits for 2020 and 2021.
Summary of Tock Reservations
You now have another way to redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards. Using your points for Tock dining reservations can be a valuable option when you don’t use them for travel rewards.
- How To Check Your Chase Credit Card Application Status
- Chase Combo That Earns the Most Rewards
- Best Dining Rewards Programs
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.