How would you like to have a private jet experience for a fraction of the usual price? JetSuiteX, a new public charter operator, is offering seats on scheduled flights that can be purchased with a few taps on their app. JetSuiteX offers daily service between LA and San Francisco’s East Bay (specifically Burbank to Concord’s Buchanan Field Airport) with introductory fares starting from $109 each way. They also offer weekend service to Las Vegas from Concord (Friday nights and returning to Sunday afternoons).
JetSuiteX purchased a bunch of Embraer 135s that have 30 seats each (ten rows with a 1-2 across configuration) with 36 inches of pitch. There are power outlets and free Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi. JetSuiteX service is only from private jet terminals so the experience is faster and more comfortable than the commercial flying experience, with no major airport delays, security lines or long walks through giant terminals. You can earn miles, too, as they have partnered with JetBlue. JetSuiteX customers can earn TrueBlue loyalty points good for award travel on JetBlue.
All flights may be purchased by visiting jetsuitex.com, by downloading the JetSuiteX app, or by calling 800 IflyJSX. (435-9578).
On June 30, JetSuiteX is planning to add up to four roundtrips per week between San Jose Mineta International Airport and Bozeman, Montana. Here’s the full flight schedule as it exists now.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.