How would you like to have a private jet experience for a fraction of the usual price? JetSuiteX, a new public charter operator, is offering seats on scheduled flights that can be purchased with a few taps on their app. JetSuiteX offers daily service between LA and San Francisco’s East Bay (specifically Burbank to Concord’s Buchanan Field Airport) with introductory fares starting from $109 each way. They also offer weekend service to Las Vegas from Concord (Friday nights and returning to Sunday afternoons).
JetSuiteX purchased a bunch of Embraer 135s that have 30 seats each (ten rows with a 1-2 across configuration) with 36 inches of pitch. There are power outlets and free Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi. JetSuiteX service is only from private jet terminals so the experience is faster and more comfortable than the commercial flying experience, with no major airport delays, security lines or long walks through giant terminals. You can earn miles, too, as they have partnered with JetBlue. JetSuiteX customers can earn TrueBlue loyalty points good for award travel on JetBlue.
All flights may be purchased by visiting jetsuitex.com, by downloading the JetSuiteX app, or by calling 800 IflyJSX. (435-9578).
On June 30, JetSuiteX is planning to add up to four roundtrips per week between San Jose Mineta International Airport and Bozeman, Montana. Here’s the full flight schedule as it exists now.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.