HotelTonight has been around for a decade and quickly became one of the world’s most popular travel apps. The reason why is because HotelTonight saved users serious money by offering rates you couldn’t find online.
After it’s early success, HotelTonight, gained a lot of competition they had to expand their offerings. When it first launched it was only for very last minute hotel deals. I’m talking 9 am on the same day. This was a safe way for hotels to selloff any unused inventory that otherwise would go empty.
They then launched “Look Ahead,” a feature that gave customers a snapshot of last-minute room rates, savings and hotel availability for the week ahead. Users could book up to seven days in advance. Now they offer three months in advance but I never use them to book far in advance.
I now use them only for last minute stays and I love it’s so quick and simple to use. Just download the app on iOS, Android and Windows devices to get started.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.