Bay Area residents—and my friends—Kimberley Lovato and Jill K. Robinson have co-authored a great book for anyone visiting San Francisco: “100 Things to Do in San Francisco Before You Die.”
Here’s the synopsis from Amazon: “How could we stop at only 100 things to do in a city like San Francisco? We cheated a little bit. There are one hundred items listed in the table of contents, but more than one hundred addresses inside the pages of 100 Things to Do in San Francisco Before You Die. No book on San Francisco would be true to itself without mentioning landmarks like cable cars, the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, Fisherman s Wharf, the Presidio, the Ferry Building, and Coit Tower.
“We tell you which hotels have the hippest bar scenes, where to eat egg tarts in Chinatown, and what exactly a Mission-style burrito is. We point the way to a world-renowned tequila bar in the back of a family restaurant, and to some of the city’s best neighborhood street fairs. We have covered the best museums, including one that hosts a weekly cocktail party.
“We also tell you where to shop for tie-dye, browse for local art, listen to live music, and follow in the footsteps of the Beat Generation. ‘100 Things to Do in San Francisco Before You Die’ invites you to climb some of San Francisco’s tiled stairways and hills, take a guided walking tour, practice yoga on a labyrinth, hike along the coastal bluffs and beaches, and pedal your way around town. From colorful neighborhood murals to little-known historical sites, there is something to satisfy your curiosity. And whether you are visiting for the first time or make your home in the city by the bay, we are sure you will leave your heart in San Francisco.”
Grab it: Grab “100 Things to Do in San Francisco Before You Die” by Kimberley Lovato and Jill K. Robinson on Amazon for $12.53.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.