Bay Area residents—and my friends—Kimberley Lovato and Jill K. Robinson have co-authored a great book for anyone visiting San Francisco: “100 Things to Do in San Francisco Before You Die.”
Here’s the synopsis from Amazon: “How could we stop at only 100 things to do in a city like San Francisco? We cheated a little bit. There are one hundred items listed in the table of contents, but more than one hundred addresses inside the pages of 100 Things to Do in San Francisco Before You Die. No book on San Francisco would be true to itself without mentioning landmarks like cable cars, the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, Fisherman s Wharf, the Presidio, the Ferry Building, and Coit Tower.
“We tell you which hotels have the hippest bar scenes, where to eat egg tarts in Chinatown, and what exactly a Mission-style burrito is. We point the way to a world-renowned tequila bar in the back of a family restaurant, and to some of the city’s best neighborhood street fairs. We have covered the best museums, including one that hosts a weekly cocktail party.
“We also tell you where to shop for tie-dye, browse for local art, listen to live music, and follow in the footsteps of the Beat Generation. ‘100 Things to Do in San Francisco Before You Die’ invites you to climb some of San Francisco’s tiled stairways and hills, take a guided walking tour, practice yoga on a labyrinth, hike along the coastal bluffs and beaches, and pedal your way around town. From colorful neighborhood murals to little-known historical sites, there is something to satisfy your curiosity. And whether you are visiting for the first time or make your home in the city by the bay, we are sure you will leave your heart in San Francisco.”
Grab it: Grab “100 Things to Do in San Francisco Before You Die” by Kimberley Lovato and Jill K. Robinson on Amazon for $12.53.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.