As you may already have seen, the Dogs of Instagram account is our Travel Instagrammer of the Week feature this week. The account has four million followers, for whom it curates the best dog photos around the web (users have to submit their photos to their website dogsof.com).
If you love dogs and the Instagram account, you’ll also want to consider getting the “Dogs on Instagram” book for yourself or as a present. It’s currently available for under $10. As written on Amazon, the book is “a must-have collection featuring over 400 of the best crowdsourced dog photographs from their wildly popular feed. For dog lovers by dog lovers, this eclectic compilation celebrates the full spectrum of things to love about our four-legged friends.”
Grab it: Grab “Dogs of Instagram” on Amazon from $9.80.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.