I’ve been fortunate to travel to Tahiti and French Polynesia numerous times, and with summer in full swing I bet a lot of people are planning their trips there (especially honeymooners). If you’re one of them and want to do more than just hang out in your bungalow all day long, I recommend you get a good guide. Here are the latest Tahiti and French Polynesia guidebooks from Amazon:
- Moon Tahiti & French Polynesia (Travel Guide) ($21.99)
- Lonely Planet Tahiti & French Polynesia ($15.63)
- Lonely Planet The World: A Traveller’s Guide to the Planet ($24.29)
- NOA NOA: The travelogue of an artists’ journey to Pacific Island studying in Tahiti mythology and folklore ($0.99 for Kindle)
- What Your Travel Agent May NOT Tell You About Bora Bora: The Secrets To Saving In Bora Bora ($16.42)
- Tahiti (French Polynesia) History, Travel and Tourism: Environmental Detail ($25)
- Lonely Planet French Phrasebook and Audio CD ($11.04)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.