Looking for a great deal? Here’s what’s new this week:
Relaxing Iceland Getaway
Americans can’t currently travel to Iceland but Iceland Air is offering a great deal for next year and it’s fully refundable. Starting at $599* which includes round-trip flights, 3 nights hotel with daily breakfast, a geothermal spa visit, Golden Circle tour, museum tickets and Northern Lights planetarium experience. Book by December 2, 2020. Get the deal here.
Credit Card Deals
Cardholders can now earn a $750 bonus and up to 5% back on these no annual fee business cards.
This benefit packed card comes with up to 4x points on everyday purchases, $120 dining credit, $100 hotel credit, and plenty more.
JetBlue’s Jet Away Sale
Travel between 12/1/20–2/10/21. Blackout dates: 12/19/20–1/4/21.
Book by 11/12 (before 11:59pm).
Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details. Get the deal here.
Southwest Airlines Winter Sale
One-way as low as*$49, Book by 11/12
*Restrictions, exclusions, and blackout dates apply. 21-day advance purchase required. Seats and days limited. Select markets. Get the deal here.
Amtrak’s Acela’s 20th Anniversary Sale
Acela is turning 20. And to celebrate this double-decade milestone, now until midnight tonight (Nov 12) Amtrak is offering $20 fares aboard Acela Business Class traveling November 16 through December 17. “Fare is available between all Acela destinations – so you can join the ‘fast-moving festivities’ for a speedy Northeast getaway, a quick trip through the Mid-Atlantic, or just a shorter ride to your next long weekend. All while enjoying spacious seating, free WiFi access and other premier amenities aboard every Acela train along the way. Book from November 10–12 for travel from November 16–December 17, 2020. Restrictions & blackout dates apply. $20 fares not available for travel on Fridays and Sundays.” Plus no change fees through December 31, 2020. Get the deal here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.