This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
If you enjoy watching in-flight movies when you fly but prefer to use your AirPods, then you’ll love this cool product. AirFly is a small family-owned in Charleston, South Carolina that has created a wireless transmitter that lets you use wireless/noise-cancelling headphones or AirPods on airplanes (or in gyms) by connecting them to wired headphone jacks using Bluetooth technology.
“AirFly allows users to never use those annoying cords as you can wirelessly transmit audio from in-flight entertainment, gym equipment, gaming devices, TV’s or any 3.5mm audio jack. Use your AirPods, earbuds or wireless headphones anywhere with no more cords in the way. Now you don’t have to sacrifice audio quality/comfort in flight.”
Even if you’re flying business class, the headsets the airlines give you are usually not comfortable, dirty and don’t have the best sound quality. And if you’re flying coach, don’t even bother taking the free, cheaply made plastic headsets the flight attendants pass out. I think a lot of people just take them because they’re free – it’s a total waste.
AirFly Pro has a 33-foot (10 meter) reach so you can relax with plenty of space to enjoy your content. Use AirFly Pro where there is no Bluetooth available to allow items such as wired speakers/soundbars, rental cars, and boat sound systems to wirelessly receive audio from gaming devices, phones or tablets. AirFly Pro has a battery life of 16+ hours to cover even the longest flight. If you forget to charge before takeoff, AirFly Pro can be used while charging with the included cable.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.