Dogs of Instagram (dogsofinstagram)
I grew up with dogs, and I’m a dog lover. However, my family and I travel so much that we feel it’s not really fair to have our own dog right now. We’re waiting for our son to enroll in school to get one, when we’ll be home a lot more.
For now, to get my dog fix I go over to my siblings’s houses since they each have at least one dog. And when I can’t travel to their places, I head to Instagram to scroll the Dogs of Instagram (dogsofinstagram) account. The team there curates the best dog photos on the web for four million followers, including many of dogs in beautiful destinations. For eve more dog content, there’s also book on Amazon called “Dogs of Instagram” (see our Travel Book of the Week post).
Note: Photographers can submit their own photos and videos of dogs on dogsof.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.