Tupi Saravia (tupisaravia)
Martina “Tupi” Saravia is an Instagrammer, photographer and fashion producer from Buenos Aires, Argentina. More than 300,000 people follow her account, which is full of photos of Martina all over the world, from Brazil to Italy to Greece.
Back in August, Martina made the news after she admitted that she uses an app called Enlight Quickshot (this week’s travel app) to edit the clouds in her photos. The admission came after people called her out on social media. At the time, she told BuzzFeed News that she “really [didn’t] see the big deal” and that she “never lied about it.” Now, she’s partnered with the app. And per a different BuzzFeed News story, she says that the “collaboration with Quickshot is exciting and ‘hilarious’ to her.”
Since the initial news broke that she uses Enlight Quickshot, Tupi Saravia has gained at least 34,000 followers. BuzzFeed News even writes that “her cloud-infused posts have become infamous — if not even a bit iconic — among her fans. They’re commenting with cloud emojis to stand in solidarity with her fake clouds.”
For more on the app and its partnership with Tupi Saravia, see this week’s Travel App of the Week.
More travel Instagrammers
- Winnie Harlow
- Kate Weiland
- Mint Tin Adventures
- Trip of a Lifestyle
- Ronald Rael, Artist at the U.S.-Mexico Border
- Javier Rodriguez, Winner of the “Best Internship Ever”
View this post on Instagram
🏰Welcome to my Crib 🏰 Segundo día en Portugal conociendo Sintra ✨ diosa hoy lo di todo caminando y casi muero en un momento cayendo al vacío pero las divas sobreviven y están cubiertas en el exterior 💁🏿♀️ @assistcard Me copa que me cuides, sos como mi mamá 👨👩👧👦 ahora que somos familia me compras este palacio? 🥺
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.