Naomi Isted (naomikisted)
Naomi Isted is a 40-year-old fashion journalist and TV presenter from the UK. She has nearly 100,000 Instagram followers and made the headlines this week when she told INSIDER that she “leaves her husband and kids in economy when she flies first class because she needs ‘time to focus’ and doesn’t want to ‘catch a cold’ from other passengers.”
I don’t really see anything wrong with this because she probably gets upgraded for free as an elite flyer, and if there are four in the family flying, they won’t fit in most plane rows anyway as they’re typically three seats across. Even if she’s flying only with her husband, I think it’s fine to be separated. In my family, we’re separated all the time, though usually I give my wife and son the upgrades as I did last week. Still, my wife usually insists I take the upgrade because I’m much taller and wider and I work on flights while she reads or watches TV (when Jack’s sleeping).
View this post on Instagram
Thanks @wonderparkmovie @concordemedialondon for a fun #dayout the movie 🎥 is fab, kids loved it! Head over to my stories to checkout how fab and lightweight our new pram from @romaprams @amychilds1990 new collection is ideal for days out and travelling loving it! Wearing @sam_edelman @amschela fleur and Rocco @ohmykidswear @juicycouture @hm @gucci @step2wo @theistedkids #kidsofinstagram #filmpremiere #filmscreening
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.