Brian Skerry (brianskerry)
If you’re fascinated by wildlife (especially sharks), you need to check out Brian Skerry’s Instagram feed. He’s been a contract photographer for National Geographic since 1998 and he covers a wide range of subjects. He’s also worked on assignment for or had images featured in magazines such as People, Sports Illustrated, US News and World Report, BBC Wildlife, GEO, Smithsonian, Playboy, Esquire, Audubon, Men’s Journal, and in many more. If that’s not good enough, National Geographic magazine named one of Brian’s images among their “50 Greatest Photographs Of All Time”!
Photo by @BrianSkerry. A harp seal pup rests on the ice at sunset in Canada’s Gulf of St. Lawrence, awaiting the return of it’s mother. Declining sea ice due to climate change over the last decade has caused problems for this species. Without stable ice, Harp Seal Pups cannot nurse from their moms and may fall into the icy sea before they are physically prepared. Survival long term will require adapting to the loss of sea ice, if these trends of climate change continue. @thephotosociety @natgeocreative #harp #seal #pup #nature #nat #geo #magazine #onassignment #photography #climate #change #global #warming #national #geographic #photooftheday #NikonLove #NikonAmbassador #NikonNoFilter
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.