Natalie DiScala (nataliediscala)
Yes, I’m biased, but even if I weren’t I’d still be nominating my beautiful wife (nataliediscala) as Travel Instagrammer of the Week. First of all, the woman not only travels a ton—she has elite status on three different airlines—but she also knows how to do it well (carry-on only) and in style. More importantly she has an eye for photography and knows how to create Instagram photos with the best of them. In fact, she’s been regrammed by Martha Stewart, Target and Beautiful Hotels—just to name a few.
Natalie has been a digital editor for Style at Home magazine and her personal blog, Oh! Travelissima, for years. After we got married in 2012 (here’s our crazy wedding day) she splits her time between Toronto, Los Angeles and the world. I’ve been fortunate to travel to 56 countries with this amazing woman and I consider myself the luckiest man in the world to have her as my wife and travel companion.
I can attest that her Instagram profile is 100% accurate and that she really is a “lover of pretty things + luxury hotels.” If you don’t follow Natalie, you’re missing out.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.