Paul Nicklen (paulnicklen)
Want to follow someone that takes world-class nature photos? Then Paul Nicklen is your man. Holy cow! His photos are so good that they make me want to never post another photo on Instagram in fear of embarrassing myself. I’m not surprised that he has almost three million followers and works with National Geographic. What’s your favorite of his most recent photos? I like the harp seal pup (below), the penguin sliding down the wall, the polar bear swimming, and the sailfish in Mexico.
A newborn harp seal pup rests on the sea ice with a belly full of milk that has some of the highest fat content of any species. Even though it is -20c, this pup is fat, warm and satiated. Harp seals, like many seal species depend on sea ice for their survival. As global climate change reduces the extent, duration, and thickness of sea ice, these seal species are threatened with extinction. Reducing our carbon footprint on this Earth is the only hope for the survival of all pagophilic (ice loving) species. Go to sealegacy.org to learn more about the steps that we can all take to be more aware and take action. #seal #climatechangeisreal #nature #instagood #tbt #family #love #beauty #cute
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.