Pete Souza, aka the photographer who traveled with President Obama (petesouza)
I recently saw a photo of President Obama kitesurfing on Necker Island with Sir Richard Branson (BTW: I’ve been there!) in GQ story titled “Barack Obama Is the Only Person Who Likes That Barack Obama Isn’t President Anymore.” I thought that was pretty funny.
Although Pete Souza isn’t traveling with the former President anymore, he was able to travel the world with Obama when he was the Chief Official White House Photographer. You can bet that pretty much all the amazing images you’ve ever seen of President Obama from the last eight years were shot through Mr. Souza’s lens. Dozens of the images are posted on his Instagram feed. Hopefully, he will share even more with his 700,000 followers. More images can be found on his website petesouza.com.
Related: The Obama Years, Through the Lens of White House Photographer Pete Souza
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.