The Rock (therock)
I don’t follow many celebrities, but I’ve been following the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) since a friend tweeted (or maybe Facebooked) a photo of him in a private jet, which caught my attention. I have to say that based on his Instagramming, at least, he’s really amazing. I think he does the best job using social media of anyone I know. He’s funny, honest, personal, humble, inspirational, and promotional, and he seems like an all-around good guy (he does a lot of charity work and has a young child).
Since he’s always traveling to either film movies or promote them, he’s also really interesting to follow as a traveler. Oh, and he rags on Kevin Hart, which is hilarious (like in this one). It’s no wonder he has—get this—117 MILLION followers.
View this post on Instagram
She can be anything she wants. She can sit at any table. She can trailblaze a path, while humbly and gratefully recognizing those before her who paved the way. She and her big sister, Simone and her baby sister, Tiana Gia will always have a strong voice and always make a positive impact. She can also just forcefully shove a buttery, delicious croissant ? in daddy’s mouth when daddy is on a very strict diet. #JasmineLia #WomensEqualityDay ???
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.