If you’re looking for inspiration to travel the world—especially with a little one by your side—then check out Vagabond3, run by my friend Jade. She takes amazing photos and travels the world with her husband Bobby and their daughter Augustine (hence the name Vagabond3). In 2009, a Twitter contest propelled them on their first around-the-world trip and seven years later they are still traveling. As Jade writes on her blog: “We never miss an opportunity to snap a sunset shot, taste-test tacos or hike a mountain. We’ve embarked on a lifetime of adventures and we want you to join the fun.”
While some people hate thunder storms, I love them. I love snuggling up under covers as the rain comes down, I love sipping a hot chocolate as the lighting lights up the sky, and I love the sound of thunder. But even more than all of that, I love after the storm has passed and the clouds open up the beautiful blue skies, with a mist in the air and the most gorgeous sunsets. @VisitKnoxville was showing off tonight, and even though the rain meant my late afternoon mountain bike ride had to be postponed, it also meant I had more time for exploring areas I might not have gotten to on this trip. Fort Dickerson Quarry was one such place that wasn’t on my itinerary per se, and yet I’m so happy we were able to explore the area. With a mix of Civil War history, outdoor adventure (anyone up for an afternoon swim?!) and jaw dropping beauty, this unassuming spot is located right over the river from downtown and the football stadium. This was one of those pinch me moments – of which I’ve had many so far in Knoxville. Can’t wait to show you more of my trip!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.