A few months ago we featured a cool travel wallet that was large enough to hold a passport. The only thing that Bellroy wallet was missing was RFID-blocking technology.
RFID stands for radio-frequency identification, and new passports are made with these chips in them so they can wirelessly use electromagnetic fields to transfer data. The problem with RFID chips is that identity thieves can steal your information from them if you aren’t careful. I keep my passport in a pocket with this type of technology but I know some people that wrap theirs in aluminum foil.
If you want something a little bit classier, check out the Allett KeepSafe RFID Passport Wallet. They are handmade in the USA (San Diego) by the Allett family and wallets are available in either classic leather or soft-tech nylon. Prices start at $49.95.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.