In a partnership with Intel Corporation, Lineage Labs created the Bevy, an in-home connected device and app that collects, organizes and protects digital photos and videos taken by different people on different devices.
What Bevy provides is an easy (and private) way for multi-user families and groups to collect and share digital photos and videos in one place. It also helps free up storage space on mobile devices by automatically transferring photos to the in-home Bevy that can be accessed from anywhere.
Bevy’s unique hybrid technology consists of a smart, small connected device that lives in the home, plus a mobile app that everyone in the family can use. The app enables users to easily contribute and view photos from the entire family collection, anytime and anywhere—regardless of whether they are in the same location as the physical Bevy device.
Using an HDMI cable, Bevy can be connected to a TV enabling users to simply “fling” a photo in the Bevy app onto the big screen for at-home viewing. Bevy photos and videos can also be shared easily via social networks, text or email, or saved to a smartphone or tablet directly through the app.
All of a family’s digital photos and videos are stored within the Bevy and can be additionally safeguarded through in-home backup (at no additional charge) or secure encrypted cloud backup (for an additional fee).
Each Bevy contains either 1TB storage capacity, which equates to approximately 400,000 high-res photos, or a 2TB option that can hold approximately a million photos. Bevy is available for purchase in blue, black and purple in a 1TB ($349) or 2TB ($429) size at bevy.us, and there’s currently a special launch price on the 1TB of $299 or 2TB size of $349. It’s also available on Amazon.com.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.