This week’s featured product is Clever Travel Companion –100 % pick pocket proof travel gear. I’m a huge fan of Scottevest because they sell clothing (mainly jackets) with 20 plus pockets which are perfect to hide your valuables and thwart off would be pick pocketers. Another fine place to hide your valuables is in Clever Travel Companion’s line of underwear. That’s right they sell underwear for both men and women that have two pockets with secure zippers on the front. All their products come in multiple colors and sizes in either soft cotton or lightweight, breathable modal. The wearer supposedly does not feel the pockets which are made to fit passports, travel documents, cash and credit cards perfectly. Check it out and don’t be one of the 400,000 plus travelers that get pick pocketed every day around the world. Prices begin at $30.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.