If your New Year’s resolution is to get healthier, you should definitely being looking into the Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch. The good folks over at Fitbit were recently kind enough to send me one, and it’s a game-changer. I also love its tagline: “No straps. No clips. No guessing.”
The Surge tells you everything. It’s built with eight-sensor technology so it tracks real-time stats like steps, distance, heart rate, active minutes, calories burned, and more. It even monitors how long and how well you sleep. The watch also syncs all of your stats to your smartphone (compatible with a 150+ leading smartphones) and computer, and it displays your trends as detailed charts on the Fitbit dashboard. It has a silent alarm to make waking up easy, it has a strong battery and you can see call and text notifications on the touchscreen display screen!
It costs under $250 on Amazon, and if you have Amazon Prime, you can get same-day free delivery to make your New Year’s resolution come to fruition!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.