The good folks from Lewis N Clark (I guess they know how much I love their eye masks) just sent me two of the coolest travel gadgets I’ve seen in a while. I’m definitely going to be adding both to my 2015 Christmas gift guide.
Both the Lewis N Clark Electrolight Backpack and the Electrolight Duffel are made of durable silnylon and weigh in at just under three ounces! These collapsible backpacks and duffels are not only compact, but durable and well-constructed, too. They’re resistant to water and stains and available in bright, sporty colors and cost $31.49 each on Amazon (links above).
What I love about the Electrolight Backpack and the Electrolight Duffel is that they can fit in the palm of your hand when collapsed, and so they take up little room in your bag. But if you end up buying more than you predicted or an airline employee tells you your bag is too heavy, you can quickly take them out and use them! The dimensions on the backpack: 17″ x 13″ x 6″ (compressed: 3.5″ x 2″ x 3.25″). The duffel dimensions are 5″ x 17″ x 9″ (compressed: 3.5″ x 2″ x 3.75″).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.