The good folks from Lewis N Clark (I guess they know how much I love their eye masks) just sent me two of the coolest travel gadgets I’ve seen in a while. I’m definitely going to be adding both to my 2015 Christmas gift guide.
Both the Lewis N Clark Electrolight Backpack and the Electrolight Duffel are made of durable silnylon and weigh in at just under three ounces! These collapsible backpacks and duffels are not only compact, but durable and well-constructed, too. They’re resistant to water and stains and available in bright, sporty colors and cost $31.49 each on Amazon (links above).
What I love about the Electrolight Backpack and the Electrolight Duffel is that they can fit in the palm of your hand when collapsed, and so they take up little room in your bag. But if you end up buying more than you predicted or an airline employee tells you your bag is too heavy, you can quickly take them out and use them! The dimensions on the backpack: 17″ x 13″ x 6″ (compressed: 3.5″ x 2″ x 3.25″). The duffel dimensions are 5″ x 17″ x 9″ (compressed: 3.5″ x 2″ x 3.75″).
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.