I’m often presented with the opportunity to test new camera products, travel gadgets or various phone accessories. Unfortunately, many of them come up short when put to the test. The LifeProof protective phone case is a product I not just fully endorse but even enjoy going out of my way to turn people onto. After spending a couple of days in the British Virgin Islands with the LifeProof team, I’ve come to the conclusion that hands down, the must-have tech gadget of the summer is the LifeProof protective phone case. It’s waterproof, dirt-proof, snow-proof, and shock-proof.
During my time in the BVIs, I put my case to the test against most of these elements—and it didn’t fail. So whether it’s for you or for your kids or whoever, I recommend looking into the product. In the next few weeks I’ll be posting a more in-depth story on LifeProof and the time I recently spent on the British Virgin Islands. In the meantime, I wanted to post these thoughts on the LifeProof case—as I’m aware many of you are planning summer vacations or are tired of replacing expensive phones damaged by either water or sand. Stay tuned.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.