If you’re a business traveler (or any traveler who needs to record expenses) and hate compiling and organizing your receipts, you might want to look into getting one of these NeatReceipts scanners, which read and extract the necessary information from whatever you scan. Simply and easily, receipts become digital records with vendors and amounts, business cards become digital contacts, and documents become fully keyword searchable. You can create tax or expense reports with your receipt data, or export to Excel, Quicken, or TurboTax.
What I really like about the NeatReceipts is that it’s slim and lightweight and easily fits into a carry-on. It also doesn’t require A/C power—just plug its USB into your computer and it’s good to go. What I don’t like about it is that it costs $179.95 and comes with an intimidating setup kit.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.