The rotation 180º Travel Away is a unique backpack for adventurous travelers that keeps their most valuable gear both secure and easily accessible. The pack’s patented rotation technology, which recently won two of Europe’s top design awards (the Red Dot Award and the OutDoor Industry Award 2014), keep their documents (e.g. passports, purses, wallets), electronic devices (e.g. phone, iPad Mini) and travel gear (e.g. guidebooks) safe from prying hands.
With a simple twist, the lower belt pack rotates to the front for quick access and then rotates back under the main backpack into a secure, locked channel. No longer do women have to hug their purses close to their sides or men keep a protective hand on their wallets and passports in their pockets. And, when they want their guidebook or binoculars, no longer do they need to take off their backpack to get them. The rotation 180º Travel Away is right now retailing for $199.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.