No business traveler ever wants to check a bag and it’s not because of baggage fees. Most of them are frequent fliers so they can check bags for free or have their boss pay for it. The reason is simple: They don’t want to be bogged down by waiting at the baggage carousel or risk losing it. Plus, most business trips are last-minute so shipping isn’t cost effective.
But if they are going to an important business function which requires either wearing a suit or tuxedo, they sometimes have to succumb to the expense in order to avoid getting their garments wrinkled. But now, thanks to the SkyRoll Garment Bag—the world’s first roll-up garment bag—that’s no longer the case.
The SkyRoll is perfect for those going on a quick trip as it doesn’t hold much (suit/tuxedo, pair of shoes, socks, shirt, underwear and tie), and the shape of the bag is way more compact and easier to carry than a traditional garment bag. Here’s a link to see how it works. FYI: It costs $149.99 but if you post a photo of yourself with the new SkyRoll on their Facebook page they will send you a $5 refund.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.