No business traveler ever wants to check a bag and it’s not because of baggage fees. Most of them are frequent fliers so they can check bags for free or have their boss pay for it. The reason is simple: They don’t want to be bogged down by waiting at the baggage carousel or risk losing it. Plus, most business trips are last-minute so shipping isn’t cost effective.
But if they are going to an important business function which requires either wearing a suit or tuxedo, they sometimes have to succumb to the expense in order to avoid getting their garments wrinkled. But now, thanks to the SkyRoll Garment Bag—the world’s first roll-up garment bag—that’s no longer the case.
The SkyRoll is perfect for those going on a quick trip as it doesn’t hold much (suit/tuxedo, pair of shoes, socks, shirt, underwear and tie), and the shape of the bag is way more compact and easier to carry than a traditional garment bag. Here’s a link to see how it works. FYI: It costs $149.99 but if you post a photo of yourself with the new SkyRoll on their Facebook page they will send you a $5 refund.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.