Last week I attended the Airline Passenger Experience Expo (APEX) in Anaheim with Chris McGinnis. We were doing our weekly #TravelSkills Twitter chat live from the show on behalf of Gogo. The show is not open to the general public and only an aviation geek would appreciate it since it’s a gathering of all the suppliers for everything (and I mean everything) on the inside of an airplane—from the seats to the food to which movie studios they will use.
One of the simplest but best ideas we found while walking the showroom floor came from a company making airline tray tables. The SmartTray is a try designed with a groove in it so a tablet or smart phone can be easily inserted and passengers can watch their player hands-free. Brilliant, right? Unfortunately, you can’t buy the tray table—only airlines can. But, it’s our Travel Product of the Week!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.