It’s only a matter of time before major American airlines start doing the same (a few, like United as I wrote here, already have). Instead of being surprised at how much your bag weighs, think about getting a Tarriss Jetsetter Digital Luggage Scale. I only learned about this scale this week as they took an ad out in my Daily Travel Tip newsletter (sign up here)—but their product looks so good I thought I’d make it the Travel Product of the Week as well!
What I like about this scale is that it’s compact and lightweight (so it doesn’t take up a lot of room), it has an easy-to-read LCD display, an auto shutoff (in case you forget to turn it off), a long-life lithium battery, the ability to weigh up to 110 lbs (50 kgs) with precision accuracy ±0.2 lbs (0.1 kgs), and it has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty. Basically, it comes down to this: If you use this scale before going to the airport, you’ll never have to pay unexpected overweight baggage fees again!
Right now, they’re selling them on Amazon for $19.97 which is $20 less than the listed price. Click here to grab one!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.