Here’s a fun product for those that love to travel and to eat (that would be everyone I know). Try The World works with notable chefs to curate boxes of products (seven to eight) that arrive at your doorstep every couple of months (or month). Depending on the subscription, you buy boxes that begin at $33 per box, shipping included.
Every month or two months (you can choose) they offer a box from a new country. Each box comes with a “Culture Guide” that includes the story behind each product, recipes to make with the items and tips for best experiencing the country’s culinary culture. Try The World works with small, family-owned companies that follow artisanal methods of production—which generally means that included items are hard to find in the US, but loved by locals. Last month’s featued country was Thailand, and this month’s is Portugal. This month’s box was curated by Chef George Mendes, owner of Lupulo and the Michelin-rated Aldea in NYC and the author of the cookbook “My Portugal.”
According to the website’s “Refer a Friend” tab, if you use my referrer code to subscribe, you’ll get a free box and I’ll get a $15 gift card to use in the online shop. If you like it, just swap out my code with your own before telling your friends so you get the credit!
My referrer code: Click here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.