Here’s a fun product for those that love to travel and to eat (that would be everyone I know). Try The World works with notable chefs to curate boxes of products (seven to eight) that arrive at your doorstep every couple of months (or month). Depending on the subscription, you buy boxes that begin at $33 per box, shipping included.
Every month or two months (you can choose) they offer a box from a new country. Each box comes with a “Culture Guide” that includes the story behind each product, recipes to make with the items and tips for best experiencing the country’s culinary culture. Try The World works with small, family-owned companies that follow artisanal methods of production—which generally means that included items are hard to find in the US, but loved by locals. Last month’s featued country was Thailand, and this month’s is Portugal. This month’s box was curated by Chef George Mendes, owner of Lupulo and the Michelin-rated Aldea in NYC and the author of the cookbook “My Portugal.”
According to the website’s “Refer a Friend” tab, if you use my referrer code to subscribe, you’ll get a free box and I’ll get a $15 gift card to use in the online shop. If you like it, just swap out my code with your own before telling your friends so you get the credit!
My referrer code: Click here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.