If you took a roadtrip this summer, you probably realized pretty quickly that you should’ve brought a car charger capable of charging two devices, or maybe one that didn’t tangle. Well, TYLT’s elegantly designed RIBBN charger is billed as one of the most powerful car chargers on the market. It’s made of smooth, durable TPU coated in silicone, and comes in a variety of bright colors. Its 4.8-amp output can charge two smartphones or tablets simultaneously, and at three-feet long, can reach to the backseat. Your kids will definitely love it and you’ll be happy there’s one less thing for them to fight about on the road trip. The RIBBN charger plugs into a car’s cigarette lighter and comes with a built-in micro-USB or Apple Lightning (MFi-certified) adapter, plus an additional USB port for charging a second device. On Amazon, you can grab the micro-USB version for $39.99 and the Lightning version for $49.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.