If you took a roadtrip this summer, you probably realized pretty quickly that you should’ve brought a car charger capable of charging two devices, or maybe one that didn’t tangle. Well, TYLT’s elegantly designed RIBBN charger is billed as one of the most powerful car chargers on the market. It’s made of smooth, durable TPU coated in silicone, and comes in a variety of bright colors. Its 4.8-amp output can charge two smartphones or tablets simultaneously, and at three-feet long, can reach to the backseat. Your kids will definitely love it and you’ll be happy there’s one less thing for them to fight about on the road trip. The RIBBN charger plugs into a car’s cigarette lighter and comes with a built-in micro-USB or Apple Lightning (MFi-certified) adapter, plus an additional USB port for charging a second device. On Amazon, you can grab the micro-USB version for $39.99 and the Lightning version for $49.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 03/31/22.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.