Walk Ons are a new innovative travel shoe/slipper that pack flat, are inexpensive and provide some versatility for travelers. They bill themselves as one-piece camp slipper and one-piece travel shoe. They’re really light (the Men’s large size weighs just 3.4 ounces/95 grams per pair) and they don’t take up much room in your bag or even purse. They’re made with tough, high-grade, blended 4mm neoprene (feels like wetsuit material) and protect feet from hot sand, cold tile, rough wood decks or public facilities.
Walk Ons make for a great camp shoe—after a long hike, you can take off those hot, sweaty boots and slip into these and let your feet breathe. Or just wear them in hotel rooms, dorms, poolside, or at the beach. Right now, they’re retailing for $12.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.