Walk Ons are a new innovative travel shoe/slipper that pack flat, are inexpensive and provide some versatility for travelers. They bill themselves as one-piece camp slipper and one-piece travel shoe. They’re really light (the Men’s large size weighs just 3.4 ounces/95 grams per pair) and they don’t take up much room in your bag or even purse. They’re made with tough, high-grade, blended 4mm neoprene (feels like wetsuit material) and protect feet from hot sand, cold tile, rough wood decks or public facilities.
Walk Ons make for a great camp shoe—after a long hike, you can take off those hot, sweaty boots and slip into these and let your feet breathe. Or just wear them in hotel rooms, dorms, poolside, or at the beach. Right now, they’re retailing for $12.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.