This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
My sister got Drybar’s The Double Shot Blow Dryer Brush for Christmas and I was intrigued. I’d heard of the multi-tasking hair dryer brush before but never tried one. She’d barely gotten it out of the box before I leaned in and whispered, ‘Hey, can I try it?’
I gave it a whirl a few hours later and I loved it! But the steep price tag ($150) made me reconsider actually getting one for myself. Don’t get me wrong – it was amazing and I loved how it styled my hair. But after a bit of research, I discovered that Revlon makes a similar product that sells for about a third of the price. I decided to give it a try.
The Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush (pictured above) is amazing. Now, instead of trying to maneuver a big hair brush and blow dryer all at the same time, I can use this one product that does the job of two. I wasn’t sure how much heat it would produce or if it would style my hair the way I like but I was pleasantly surprised. Its oval design smooths and straightens while the round edges add volume. This hot air brush leaves my hair silky smooth, styled just the way I like and it has cut my blow drying time in half.
It’s larger than I expected it to be but not that heavy and still very easy to use. And despite its size, it’s a great option for traveling. You can leave your hair dryer, flat iron and brush at home and just pack this one item. (And if you’re thinking, “Wait, why would I pack a hair dryer since all hotels have one?” you might want to read this. Spoiler alert: Hair dryers are one of the dirtiest things in a hotel room. Ew.)
After I raved about it, my mom became interested and we found the Ceramic Hot Air Brush Kit for her, also by Revlon. My mom has short hair so she needed something with a smaller barrel. Not only does it style her hair beautifully and quickly, she loves how easy it is to use. She suffers from rheumatoid arthritis so it can be difficult for her to hold both a hair brush and a hair dryer to style her hair. This gets the job done and in less time (and it’s only $20!)
You can check out other hair brush dryers here; I went with Revlon since it’s a brand I know and trust but Amazon has tons to choose from. I love finding great products that are practical, simplify life and are travel-friendly and this one checked all my boxes. It comes in four colors (black, blue, mint and turquoise) and for the price, it can’t be beat!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.