Are you a pet parent who worries about your pet when you leave home? If leaving your furry friend at home gives you anxiety while you travel or even when you just go to work for the day, we think we’ve found the solution to the problem. PetChatz is a tech gadget that offers an HD two-way audio and video system that connects you with your pet while he’s at home and you’re away!
With PetChatz, you can call your pet and even remotely dispense treats (that’s a pretty good incentive for them to take your call!) and using the PawCall feature, your pet can actually call you. There’s a motion and noise sensor and you can even activate a scent that will help to calm and soothe your pet if he’s agitated or overly excited.
Just download the PetChatz app to your smartphone and you and your pet can stay easily connected throughout the day.
For more information, check out PetChatz on Amazon ($379) and especially read the reviews, which are pretty funny. I especially love the comment from the user who said that their dog “quickly learned how to call us, which can be a little annoying when you are trying to vacation without the ‘kids’, and sometimes I just had to block the number, to get some peace and quiet.”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.