Are you a pet parent who worries about your pet when you leave home? If leaving your furry friend at home gives you anxiety while you travel or even when you just go to work for the day, we think we’ve found the solution to the problem. PetChatz is a tech gadget that offers an HD two-way audio and video system that connects you with your pet while he’s at home and you’re away!
With PetChatz, you can call your pet and even remotely dispense treats (that’s a pretty good incentive for them to take your call!) and using the PawCall feature, your pet can actually call you. There’s a motion and noise sensor and you can even activate a scent that will help to calm and soothe your pet if he’s agitated or overly excited.
Just download the PetChatz app to your smartphone and you and your pet can stay easily connected throughout the day.
For more information, check out PetChatz on Amazon ($379) and especially read the reviews, which are pretty funny. I especially love the comment from the user who said that their dog “quickly learned how to call us, which can be a little annoying when you are trying to vacation without the ‘kids’, and sometimes I just had to block the number, to get some peace and quiet.”
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.