Do you want to pamper your friends or yourself each month with a beautifully wrapped box filled with local products from a different destination? Check out these two great services, each with their own take:
For just $19.95/box, Travelbox is a monthly subscription service that “deliver(s) boxes of fun to the travel obsessed (and busy people on-the-go).” Each box contains 4-5 premium travel, food, beauty and lifestyle items that, as the website says, could include:
- travel inspiration: e.g. foreign language tools, maps, books on traveling
- travel gear: e.g. foldable water bottles, portable phone chargers
- travel comforts: e.g. sleep masks, ear plugs, travel candles, travel pillows
- grooming & beauty products: e.g. locally milled soaps, premium skin care products, portable sunscreen
- travel snacks: e.g. premium artisan chocolates and snacks from around the world
- travel entertainment: e.g. games, books
Travelbox launched recently, and its first box was a cool one, with items like a luxurious sleep mask ad included. They were kind enough to send me a sample box, and it was great.
2) Escape Monthly
Each month for $49.95, Escape Monthly members escape to the world’s most luxurious destinations and indulgences, from exotic retreats to the most luxurious spas and from celebrated events to experiences loved worldwide. Boxes are themed around three elements—travel, relaxation and pampering—and each box is full of destination-themed luxury items from luxury bath, spa and beauty products to gourmet snacks and gift certificates.
They were kind enough to send me their February box which had a New York (state) theme! It was filled with stuff from the big city to the rolling farmlands upstate. Inside was:
- Moon New York City Metro Guide
- Brooklyn Studio Travel Tin Candle
- Flint Creek Good Skin Blend Soap
- Kanpekies Peckigram Cookies
- The Peanut Principle Gourmet Maple Peanut Butter
- Sundaes Best Hot Fudge Sauce
- Better Brittle West African Style Peanut Brittle
- New York Taxi Treats Cookies
The retail value was over $57. Here’s more on Escape Monthly from their site.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.