Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Name: JoAnn Greco
College major: Journalism
Google+: JoAnn Greco
Short bio: Journalist, Philadelphian, mini goldendoodle mom, traveler, Brooklyn-born, urbanist, book lover.
How often do you fly? Once a month.
How many countries have you been to? Twenty.
How many continents have you been to? Three.
Earliest travel memory: Traveling regionally within NYC area for parents.
Favorite American city: New York City.
Favorite international city: Paris.
I have no desire to go to: Fiji.
Favorite World Heritage Site: Too numerous to mention.
Favorite airline: JAL.
Aisle or window: Aisle!
Favorite U.S. airport: Detroit.
Favorite hotel: Too numerous to mention.
Favorite island: Manhattan.
Favorite beach: Cape May, NJ.
Favorite fancy restaurant: Too numerous to mention.
Favorite hole-in-the-wall: Too numerous to mention.
Favorite bar: Too numerous to mention.
Favorite fruit: Raspberries.
Favorite food: Pasta.
Least favorite food: Liver.
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): Red wine.
Favorite travel movie(s): Before Sunrise/Sunset.
Favorite travel book(s): Too numerous to mention.
Right now I am reading: “My Struggle: Book 2,” KO Knaussgaard.
Top 3 favorite travel newsletters/magazines/blogs: Too numerous to mention.
Favorite travel website(s)—besides JohnnyJet.com, of course! None.
5 things you bring on a plane: Book, iPad, neck pillow, bottled water, comfy socks.
What do you always seem to forget? Pretty good at remembering stuff.
What do you like least about travel? Traveling…
I’m embarrassed but I haven’t been to: Mexico!
What’s your dream destination? World-class city spots.
Best travel tip: Roll up your clothes when packing!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.