Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Name: Jordan Taylor Wright (Taylor Cut Films)
Occupation: Director/Producer (Storyteller)
Hometown: Bergen County, NJ
Residence: Hollywood, LA
College: Towson University
College Major: Film and Business
Facebook: Taylor Cut Films
YouTube: Taylor Cut Films
Short bio: Filmmaker and photographer who launched a production company/creative agency called Taylor Cut Films. Creates narrative films, commercials and music videos for artists such as Usher, Justin Bieber, Martin Garrix, Jennifer Lopez, and The Chainsmokers. Has also created commercial content for brands such as Audi, Bose, American Express, Tiffany, and L’Oreal. Is currently in production on his first feature movie and is publishing a book slated to come out this year.
How often do you fly? Used to fly close to every other day while touring, now fly 3-4 a month whenever we want to go somewhere to explore or film.
How many countries have you been to? About 30+. Every country is amazingly beautiful. Blessed to be able to travel!
How many continents have you bee to? All minus Antartica.
Earliest travel memory: Aruba with my family when I was an infant.
Favorite American city: LA or NYC.
Favorite international city: Paris, Tokyo or Kyoto.
Least favorite country: Love them all!
I have no desire to go to: Sleep.
Friendliest people in the world: Everyone if you remove your ego.
Country with the meanest immigration officers: They’re strict but I don’t find anyone inherently mean.
Favorite airline: All of them, blessing to be in the sky flying in a metal bird.
Favorite aircraft type: Helicopter.
Aisle or window: Either.
Favorite airport lounge: Enjoy walking around before flying, stretch and bloodflow feels great.
Favorite food: Anything plant-based.
Favorite movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Good Will Hunting, Pan’s Labyrinth.
Right now I am reading: Book I’m currently publishing. Titled “Forever in the Infinite Now.”
5 things you bring on plane: Headphones, iPad, notebook, laptop, amethyst.
What do you always seem to forget? How to stress.
What do you like least about travel? Nothing, it’s a blessing and luxury many aren’t able to afford.
What do you want loved one to buy you from Duty Free store: Whatever gives them pleasure to give.
Favorite travel app(s): Whatever airline app we’re flying that trip.
Most embarrassing travel moment: Proud of all that which occurs, embarrassment insinuates regret and happy to not regret anything :)
Worst travel moment: Every moment is beautiful.
What’s your dream destination? Here, now.
Best travel tip: Be present. If your mind is wandering or thinking about something other than being in the present moment you aren’t where your physical body is placed. At that point, you might as well not be traveling at all. By being still and true within yourself you’re able to observe and appreciate the blessing which is travel. We are where we look. Allow yourself to enjoy and appreciate being exactly where you are now, for this moment is your life.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.