Want to know how to travel in style, just like the pros? We check in with frequent fliers to find out how often they fly, their favorite destinations and what they never leave home without.
Name: Jordana Woodland
Occupation: Founder and CEO of Naked Princess
Hometown: Southern California
Residence: Whitefish, Montana
College major: Fashion Design
Short bio: From a very young age, Jordana Woodland fell in love with the “art of dressing” and the idea of every woman having her own boudoir. Inspired by this love, in 2009 Jordana launched her lifestyle brand Naked Princess. The brand has grown to encompass lingerie, loungewear, home accessories and a wide array of custom-formulated beauty products—which count celebrities like Cindy Crawford, Lady Gaga and Mindy Kaling as fans. This busy entrepreneur and mother of three fills many roles in the company: from muse to creative director to model. Who better to represent the boudoir lifestyle than the Founder herself?
Jordana is the visionary behind Naked Princess. As founder & creative director, she is hands-on making sure that from start to finish every product meets a high standard of excellence. Jordana believes that a woman’s boudoir is not only a beautiful physical place, but also an emotional repast for women to balance the many facets of their daily lives.
Jordana makes sure that the Naked Princess experience is all inclusive, completely dynamic and quintessentially feminine. With her decisive vision and entrepreneurial spirit all while juggling three young children, Jordana is at the helm of her lifestyle brand.
Naked Princess products can be found throughout the world in spas and boutiques such as: Nordstrom.com, Montage, Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, Beverly Hilton, Bellagio, The Ritz-Carlton, Trump International, The Langham, Arabella Lingerie, LA Lingerie, and many more.
How often do you fly? Four times per month.
How many countries have you been to? 11
How many continents have you been to? 4
Earliest travel memory: My family traveled from the Philippines to San Diego for a summer vacation. I loved experiencing the diversity of the US. The people. The food. The beaches.
Favorite American city: New York.
Favorite international city: London.
Least favorite country: I haven’t visited one that I haven’t enjoyed.
I have no desire to go to: Antarctica.
Friendliest people in the world: Hawaiians.
Country with the meanest immigration officers: I haven’t experienced a mean immigration officer.
Favorite airline: Virgin America.
Aisle or window: Window.
Favorite airport lounge: Virgin America Lounge.
Favorite U.S. airport: O’Hare.
Favorite international airport: Heathrow.
Favorite hotel: The Wellesley in London.
Favorite travel credit card: Amex.
Favorite island: Maui.
Favorite beach: Malibu.
Favorite National Park: Glacier National Park.
Favorite fancy restaurant: Nobu in LA.
Favorite hole-in-the-wall: Galanga in LA.
Favorite fruit: Green grapes.
Favorite food: Guacamole.
Least favorite food: Artichoke.
Drink of choice (in the air and on the ground): In the air: Water. On the ground: Boba.
Favorite travel movie(s): The Holiday.
Favorite travel show(s): Anything on the Travel channel.
Right now I am reading: “Strong Mothers. Strong Sons.“
Top 3 favorite travel newsletters/magazines/blogs: Travel & Leisure, Conde Naste Traveler, National Geographic.
Favorite travel website(s)—besides JohnnyJet.com, of course! Lonely Planet.
5 things you bring on a plane: iPad, charger, phone, bottle of water and Naked Princess tinted lip treatment in cherry.
What do you always seem to forget? Charger (unfortunately).
What do you like least about travel? Jetlag.
What do you want your loved one to buy you from an airport Duty Free store? Something specifically from the local culture.
Favorite travel app(s): Lonely Planet.
Most embarrassing travel moment: Attempting to run through the terminal in heels.
I’m embarrassed I haven’t been to: Australia. It’s on my bucket list but I haven’t made it there yet.
Worst travel moment: Violent turbulence.
What’s your dream destination? New Zealand.
Best travel tip: Pack by outfit: Prep your outfits before you leave! Check the weather for your destination and plan each day’s ensemble accordingly. Pack everything you’ll need for each outfit, including the appropriate underwear, bra, accessories etc. in one baggie. This way you’ll never again find yourself in the predicament of under or over packing.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.