Share Your Own Tips!
With all the great feedback we’ve received on our Travel Tips of the Day, we’ve seen a lot of really great tips submitted by you—our readers. All great travel wisdom deserves to be shared (that’s why I started this site in the first place), so starting a week from today, we’ll be featuring a reader-submitted tip as our Travel Tip of the Day every Friday!
To share your own tip, send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Simple as that!
To kick things off, here’s a little piece of wisdom from reader M. Miller, who noted that when checking a bag, you should “ALWAYS” check your luggage claim tag to make sure that there isn’t a mistake—and your bag isn’t tagged to the wrong final destination!
With so many places to go these days, and so many different ways to travel, it’s more important than ever to pay your travel wisdom forward (travel is all about learning, in the end). So please, share away, and help make travel just a little bit easier for someone else!
Tried this tip? Let me know in the comments!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 157!
Want even more travel tips? Subscribe to the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! All you have to do is sign up for the weekly newsletter by filling in your email address and checking the Daily Travel Tip box in the top-right corner of the homepage.
If you already subscribe to the newsletter, fill in your email and check the Daily Travel Tip box in the same top-right corner of the homepage and you’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile and you’ll have Johnny’s best tips, straight to your inbox each day. And don’t worry—it’s easier than it sounds!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.