This week, we’re re-introducing two popular features: Travel Tweeter of the Week and Travel Instagrammer of the Week. We’re also introducing a new feature called Travel Webcam of the Week. Let us know what you think in the comments!
Heather Poole (@Heather_Poole)
Heather Poole is a flight attendant for a major US carrier and is fascinating to follow. She’s always traveling somewhere and she says whatever’s on her mind—which, remember, is the mind of a flight attendant. If you’re interested to see what it’s like to be a flight attendant based in New York and living in Los Angeles, juggling a family at the same time, then follow @Heather_Poole. She certainly won’t bore you! If her name sounds familiar, it’s probably because you’ve seen her interviewed on one of the major television news networks or read her popular book, “Cruising Attitude: Tales of Crashpads, Crew Drama, and Crazy Passengers at 35,000 Feet.”
Flight attendants fight to delay boarding all the time because planes are so hot. Agents write us up. Somebody has to take the delay. Own it
— Heather Poole (@Heather_Poole) July 13, 2015
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.