This week, we’re re-introducing two popular features: Travel Tweeter of the Week and Travel Instagrammer of the Week. We’re also introducing a new feature called Travel Webcam of the Week. Let us know what you think in the comments!
Heather Poole (@Heather_Poole)
Heather Poole is a flight attendant for a major US carrier and is fascinating to follow. She’s always traveling somewhere and she says whatever’s on her mind—which, remember, is the mind of a flight attendant. If you’re interested to see what it’s like to be a flight attendant based in New York and living in Los Angeles, juggling a family at the same time, then follow @Heather_Poole. She certainly won’t bore you! If her name sounds familiar, it’s probably because you’ve seen her interviewed on one of the major television news networks or read her popular book, “Cruising Attitude: Tales of Crashpads, Crew Drama, and Crazy Passengers at 35,000 Feet.”
Flight attendants fight to delay boarding all the time because planes are so hot. Agents write us up. Somebody has to take the delay. Own it
— Heather Poole (@Heather_Poole) July 13, 2015
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.