Marriott Hotels has come up with a clever way to advertise one of their hotels without traditional advertising. Marriott hired writer and director John Gray to create a short film (24 minutes), entitled French Kiss, centered around their Marriott Champs Elysees. The goal of the short film is to remind business travelers that travel should inspire and delight and that anything is possible.
In the film, the main character, Ethan (played by Tyler Ritter), is an American business traveler in Paris to speak at an innovation and technology conference at the Marriott Champs Elysees. Ethan spends his time preparing for his speech until his laptop mysteriously goes missing, thanks to Margaux (played by Margot Luciarte). Margaux is a beautiful young Parisian woman who wants to pull Ethan out of his work-only mindset and into her brilliant world of wonder and adventure. Through magical realism, Margaux captures Ethan’s imagination with a string of clues, showing him the beauty of the city through her eyes.
More on French Kiss:
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.